Address: Key House, Office Suite 1, 4 Woodward Road, Howden Industrial Estate, Tiverton, Devon EX16 5GZ
Manager: Liz Prouse, Registered Manager
Phone: 01884 242 525
What we offer
Our team will help create a personalised care plan based on what you want. Don’t worry, you can always change your care from week to week if you want to.
Download our Care at Home brochure to find out how we can support you to choose the right services and stay independent.
Choose from our services
Good morning service
Our good morning service helps you:
- get out of bed
- have breakfast
- do little jobs around the house
- plan for the day ahead.
Good night service
Make the most of our good night service, where we can help with:
- running a bath
- getting your evening meal ready
- making sure you’re comfortable and ready for bed.
Help around the house
We can help you with:
We can help with:
- taking medication
- picking up prescriptions from the chemist or GP
- household arrangements
Short care breaks
If a family member or friend cares for you, our short care (also known as respite care) service can step in if they need a little break. We’re here to help, whenever needed.
Visiting friends and family
We can help you visit your friends or family as well as support you doing the activities you love.
Our friendly staff
Our staff are skilled, friendly and experienced. You’ll have a small team of carers who you’ll get to know and trust.
Our staff are:
- Full DBS-checked, with at least two references before working for us.
- Fully trained in safeguarding adults, first aid, food hygiene and customer service.
- Trained to QCF level 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care.