Guinness Hermitage transfer 12 properties in Herefordshire to Herefordshire Housing Limited04 September 2013
The transfer was completed on Monday, 19 August 2013. Letters of notification were sent to all affected residents.
In reaching this agreement, the Board of The Guinness Partnership have taken into account the views of residents expressed during the consultation period and undertaken an assessment of the ability of Herefordshire Housing to provide a good service to tenants as set out in their proposals.
Thank you to the many customers who participated in the consultation and helped to form these proposals. Guinness Hermitage is confident that the change will result in long-term improvements for the customers affected.
If you are one of the 12 residents affected and need to contact your new landlord then you can contact Herefordshire Housing Limited in any of the following ways:
• Telephoning 0300 777 4321. Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
• Reporting online via www.hhl.org.uk and using their online form
• Visiting any of their offices
• Advising a Herefordshire Housing employee
• Writing to Herefordshire Housing Ltd, Property Services, Legion Way, Hereford, HR1 1LN
• If you have an EMERGENCY Out of Hours Repair, call (01432) 352555.
If you have any questions about this article please contact Surinder Heer on 02392 714 613 or Margaret Poil on 02392 794 024.