Shared ownership – or part-buy, part-rent – is an affordable way to buy a new home. You buy a share of your home and then pay a reduced rent on the rest of it.
Why choose shared ownership?
It’s a great way to get a foot on the property ladder. The deposit and mortgage you’ll need is smaller than if you bought a house outright. There are other benefits too, including:
- you can normally afford a bigger property than buying 100% of your home
- you can usually buy more shares until you own 100% of your home
- your monthly payments could be less than renting privately
- it’s ideal for first time buyers.
Am I eligible?
Firstly, you need to be over 18 and a resident in the UK. When purchasing using Shared Ownership there is a maximum household income. Your household income should be less than £80,000 (this is increased to £90,000 if you are purchasing a home in London).
Private sale houses
We have brand new developments with homes available to buy across England.
Our homes for outright sale
- Each home is in one of our exciting and unique developments
- The homes feature contemporary design, excellent build quality and they’re energy efficient
- you’ll get a dedicated sales advisor to keep you posted on the progress of your new home as it’s built.