Due to overwhelming demand, our housing waiting lists are closed to new customers. If you want to apply for social housing, please contact your local council.

We do have some homes you can rent right now in certain areas. You won’t need to join a waiting list for these homes. View our homes to rent right now.

If you’re already a Guinness customer, you can still apply for a transfer.

  • Homes to rent right now

    We have some homes that are available to rent straight away. You can apply to move in immediately. You don't need to join a waiting list.

  • Your local council

    Most of our homes are let through councils, so you should apply directly to them.

  • Transfer with Guinness

    You can transfer to another Guinness home, if you need a bigger or smaller house, or want to move to a different area.

  • Homes for older people

    We provide homes and services for older people who need some extra help to live independently.