Step 2 -
Get an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)

By law, you will need to arrange for a domestic energy assessor to provide an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) before we can advertise your property.

You do not need to have received your EPC before we can advertise your property, but you will need proof that you have arranged the EPC. This proof could be a receipt, email or letter from the EPC provider.  Please send us this proof with your resale instruction form and your valuation.

An EPC is valid for 10 years. Please check to see if you already have one. You should be able to find an EPC provider using an internet search, or your valuer may be able to recommend one.