Have a Wulvern tenancy or account?

As a former Wulvern customer, you should still request aids and adaptations on the Wulvern website.

Visit it now

Home improvements

You won’t need our permission to decorate or make simple repairs, but you will for anything more complicated.

If you want to make changes to your home, please check your lease first. The following changes will always need our permission:

  • windows
  • porches
  • conservatories or extensions
  • structural alterations inside the property.

Requesting a change

If you’d like to make an alteration, please write to us with your plans. If we’re happy with these, we’ll grant permission on condition that you pay for the work and it’s done by a reputable builder.

In some circumstances, we might have to give formal consent through a legal document. If this is the case, you’ll have to pay for any legal costs.