We ask that you:
- pay your rent and service charge on time and in full
- give us the right information when you apply for a home and keep us informed of any changes in circumstances
- live in your home and own no other property
- look after your home
- treat your neighbours and our staff with respect
- don’t sublet part of your home, or take in a lodger, without our permission.
We hope you’ll agree these are fair rules to live by. If you don’t stick to them – and won’t work with us to resolve any issues you might be having – we may choose to end your tenancy. This will always be the last resort as we want our customers to be happy and secure in our homes.
In return we will:
- consult you before making any changes to your tenancy agreement or lease
- treat you fairly without discrimination
- let you know how we’re doing as a landlord
- offer opportunities to get involved with us.