Join our Service and Performance Committee
We’re looking for a customer who has a passion for housing and wants to help us provide the best service possible. This is a great opportunity to make a real difference on our Service and Performance Committee.
As a member of the committee, you’ll provide our management team and Board with advice on all aspects of our service delivery. And as a customer, you’ll be uniquely qualified to offer an insider’s perspective. We really value your input which will help us deliver consistent, compliant and amazing services that reflect our customers’ priorities. We currently have two customers on the committee – a customer who rents and a homeowner – and we’re now looking for a third.
As a committee member, you’ll receive £4,000 a year for your time and commitment. You’ll be given the tools you need for the job, as well as any travel or accommodation expenses associated with the committee membership.
So, what does it mean to be a Service and Performance Committee member?
As a member, you’ll be expected to:
- Attend four to six committee meetings a year (usually in London with a 1pm start)
- Attend two or three board or committee member events (usually in London for a half or full day)
- Stay objective about issues which affect Guinness residents or home owners
- See the bigger picture, rather than focusing on local or personal issues
- Have a positive attitude towards working with us
- Work well in a team.
Who can apply?
To be considered for this role, you:
- Must be a current Guinness customer who rents
- Must not have been subject to any formal or legal action by a member of The Guinness Partnership Group for any reason in the past 24 months
- Must have a clear rent account for the past 12 months, or have an arrears repayment plan in place (Housing Benefit patterns will be taken into account).
How to apply
If you would like to join the Service and Performance Committee, you just need to complete and submit the form below.
If you would prefer to receive a postal application form, please request this by email on email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 28 July 2017.
What happens next?
After the closing date, we’ll review all the applications and shortlist people who are most suited to the role. If you’re shortlisted, we’ll invite you to our office in London to meet some of our employees and find out more about the Service and Performance Committee. After that, we’ll decide who is best suited to the role and let you know as soon as possible. If you need any more information about this opportunity, please contact Mark Sutton on 01908 544 787.