We operate in locations throughout England and building as many high-quality homes as possible is central to our vision. We’re going to build 5,500 new homes by 2025 and 12,500 homes by 2030.
As a Strategic Partner of both Homes England and the Greater London Authority, we have grant funding that will enable many of these homes to be affordable homes. We also build homes for sale, both outright and as Shared Ownership.
We are growing our land development pipeline to make it happen and have funding immediately available. Our strong financial position and track record means we confidently expect to invest over £2bn in the next 5 years.
Our Executive Team, Development Team and Sales and Marketing Team have extensive experience including working in partnership with the public and private sectors, Joint Ventures, redeveloping brownfield sites and large scale land acquisitions.
We are committed to building safe, high quality, well designed homes where people want to live. Using our financial strength, experience and scale, we are building new homes and communities across the country at a range of price points and tenures – from private sale to social rent.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you.
We are actively looking for opportunities to:
- Acquire land – particularly with planning consent, but also sites of a strategic nature which will deliver homes in the longer term;
- Enter into Joint Ventures – both with public and private sector partners;
- Purchase homes under Section 106 agreements;
- Acquire completed high quality new homes;
We are particularly interested in the following geographical areas:
- Greater Manchester;
- Lancashire, Yorkshire and Cheshire;
- Bristol, Bath, Exeter and Gloucester;
- The Hampshire and Sussex coasts;
- The M23 corridor from Brighton to London;
- Milton Keynes;
If you have an opportunity that you think would be of interest to The Guinness Partnership, please get in touch with:
Head of New Business (North)
Tel: 0114 228 8464
Mob: 07968 571 602
Head of New Business (South)
Tel: 07973 225 625
Head of New Business (West)