Our Executive Team, Development Team and Sales and Marketing Team have extensive experience including working in partnership with the public and private sectors, Joint Ventures, redeveloping brownfield sites and large scale land acquisitions.
We are committed to building safe, high quality, well designed homes where people want to live. Using our financial strength, experience and scale, we are building new homes and communities across the country at a range of price points and tenures – from private sale to social rent.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you.
We are actively looking for opportunities to:
- Acquire land – particularly with planning consent, but also sites of a strategic nature which will deliver homes in the longer term;
- Enter into Joint Ventures – both with public and private sector partners;
- Purchase homes under Section 106 agreements;
- Acquire completed high quality new homes;
We are particularly interested in the following geographical areas:
- Greater Manchester;
- Lancashire, Yorkshire and Cheshire;
- Bristol, Bath, Exeter and Gloucester;
- The Hampshire and Sussex coasts;
- The M23 corridor from Brighton to London;
- Milton Keynes;
If you have an opportunity that you think would be of interest to The Guinness Partnership, please get in touch with:
Head of New Business (North)
Tel: 0114 228 8464
Mob: 07968 571 602
Head of New Business (South)
Tel: 020 3819 0014
Head of New Business (West)