Our vision is to improve people’s lives – and create possibilities for them.
In 2005, Guinness Care and Support Limited (now operating as Guinness Care) was founded as a charitable organisation, and is a subsidiary of The Guinness Partnership, one of the leading housing and care providers in England.
Today, we have around 800 members of staff and over 10,000 customers. We support older people living in their own homes, as well as those living in specialised housing including Extra Care schemes. We also support adults with learning and physical disabilities in our Supported Living homes, and young people at our Sheffield Foyer service. Our high quality care and support services include personal, complex and dementia care, domestic help, companionship, enablement and assistive technology.
At Guinness Care, we make a difference by listening and responding to our customers’ needs, helping them to live as independently, happily and healthily as possible, and encouraging social connections.
We strive to be a great place to work, with employees who are passionate about what they do. We believe that care is a service as well as a response to a need, and our five values are at the core of our social purpose:
- Caring …putting individual wellbeing at the heart of what we do
- Accountable…for the services we provide, and responsible for ourselves
- Respectful…of individuality, privacy and dignity
- Ethical…and professional – our reputation is key
- Dedicated… we want to exceed expectations
Why choose Guinness Care?
Thinking about care needs can be worrying. Choosing care is a complex process and you may have lots of questions.
Funding your care
Get help and advice about funding your care.
Care Board and Executive Team
Our Board and Executive Team make sure we provide the best care possible.
Working at Guinness
Our services depend on our people. Without them we couldn’t provide the best care and support to our customers.
Contact Guinness Care
Whether you want to speak to us about your care options or just need some advice, our friendly, experienced staff are here to help.
Tell us how we’re doing
Whether you’d like to compliment us on our excellent service, or wish to raise a concern, we want to hear from you.
Our guarantee to you
- Dignity and comfort; we’ll treat you as an individual and respect your privacy
- Staff who are well-trained and experienced
- Advance rotas so you know when we’re coming
- A small team of carers that you know and trust
- No hidden costs
- A tailored care package
- Regular reviews of your care plan to make sure it’s working for you
- We’ll listen to your feedback and provide the best service.