We’ve been exploring options to provide additional homes on the estate, and presented proposals that restore the building, by replacing the two missing storeys that were removed in the 1970s.
We’ve involved residents in our plans through a full consultation process and have submitted a planning application.
Our proposal will create 30 new homes at Snowsfields.
Our commitment to residents
Our proposal will deliver a number of benefits to current and future residents of Snowsfields, including:
- building 30 additional homes in Southwark
- improved internal and external communal areas
- enhanced security
- improved accessibility (providing lifts).
This will be achieved by:
- extending the current rooftop
- updating communal lighting, emergency lighting and fire protection
- decorating the building, inside and out
- installing a lift and new video entry system.
Involving our residents
We’re really keen to hear our residents’ views on our proposals and to answer any questions. We’ll keep them informed of progress through newsletters, letters and a range of events.
We’ll keep this page updated with all the latest information as it becomes available.