General queries

Use this form to ask a question or give some feedback. You can also drop us a note or chat to us on social media.

You can also use your MyGuinness account to report issues online.

Do you want to report anti-social behaviour?

If you’re having problems with your neighbours and want to report anti-social behaviour, please do NOT use this form. You’ll need to do that using our ‘Report anti-social behaviour‘ form.

Do you want to report a repair?

To find out how to report a repair, including an emergency repair, click here.

Or, to make a general enquiry, please complete the following form:

You can also:

Talk to us

You can call us by phone 0303 123 1890 Monday to Friday, 8am – 8pm (and 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for emergency repairs and rent payments).

Please note, calls to 0303 numbers are charged at the same rate as any geographical landline.

For people with hearing or speech difficulties. TextRelay18001 0303 123 1890

Change the language: If you would like to change the language of the website, click the ‘Select language’ pop up box on the bottom left of this page and choose from the 28 different languages.

Chat to us on Live Chat

Come and chat to us, by clicking the ‘Chat to us’ button on the right of the screen to speak to one of our customer service advisors who will be happy to assist you.

Live chat is available Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.

Live chat is currently not supported when using Google Chrome on an iPhone.

Online Alternatives, at your convenience

We also offer a wide range of other online contact methods, as we want to deliver high quality, accessible services, making it as easy as possible for you to get in touch, at a time that suits you. On this page, you can report a repair, anti-social behaviour, neighbourhood issue or other general queries via our online forms which you can access via the buttons at the bottom of this page.

We will usually respond within two working days.

For general queries, you can:

  • Let us know if any circumstances that have changed, such as adding or removing someone from your tenancy or a change in name
  • Request a rent statement
  • Set up a direct debit
  • Request a key fob
  • Find a home
  • Pay a compliment
  • Make a complaint
  • Report tenancy fraud
  • Ask for a tenancy reference request


What is MyGuinness?

Your MyGuinness account allows you to:

  • check your rent account or service charge
  • view your repairs
  • request an alteration or improvement to your home
  • find out if you’re eligible for Right to Buy
  • request a payment card
  • request a parking permit
  • Report a noise or animal nuisance, fly-tipping, graffiti or an abandoned vehicle.

Access your MyGuinness account here.

If you have a general query then you can get in touch here.

Not signed up for MyGuinness yet?

Register and log into your MyGuinness account today to access your account 24/7.

Write to us

You can write to us at our head office address:

30 Brock Street,
Regent’s Place,

Chat to us on social media

You can find us on the following social media sites: