Make a complaint

We want every customer to get a good service. But if we don't get it right, we want to know so we can do something about it.

You can make a complaint in the following ways:

  • Complete the web form below
  • Call us on 0303 123 1890
  • Speak to us on Live Chat
  • Use the Text Relay service
  • Contact us through our social media channels
  • Speak to any Guinness staff member

When you complain, our team will do their best to put it right immediately, but complicated issues can sometimes take longer. Find out what to expect when you make a complaint.

We deal with complaints following The Housing Ombudsman Service’s Complaint Handling Code.  This means we follow their best practice guidance on complaint handling.  You can find our self-assessments against the Code at the bottom of this page.

You can contact the Housing Ombudsman at any point within your complaint for general advice and assistance. Should you want the Ombudsman to accept your complaint for a full investigation, you will need to exhaust our complaints process first. You can find out more information about the Ombudsman here:

Complaints about our regulated care and support services:

Find out what to expect when you make a complaint about our regulated care and support services.

Do you want to report Anti-Social Behaviour?

If your concerns are about Anti-Social Behaviour or neighbour nuisance issues, you can record these here: Report Anti-Social Behaviour

We wouldn’t consider this a complaint about our service unless it’s about how we’ve handled the Anti-Social Behaviour, in which case you can log your complaint using the form below.