Depending on where you live, you may need to either request a permit from Guinness or directly from the parking company that covers some of our estates.
You can find the details below:
If you live in Hackney, London, please contact us in the following ways:
- Phone us on 0303 123 1890, Monday to Friday, 8am – 8pm
- Click the ‘Chat to us’ button on the right of the screen to speak to one of our customer service advisors
- User our general enquiries online contact form
- Contact us on Facebook or Twitter
All other areas
For all other areas, parking is managed by PCM and you’ll need to contact them directly to request a permit.
You can contact PCM in the following ways:
- Website: https://www.parkingcontrolmanagement.co.uk/faq-permits/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 01753 512603
Please note, PCM operate a parking enforcement service 24-hour, 7-day a week. Customers who hold a PCM permit and change their vehicles will not need to change the PCM permit as they are transferable permits.