We’ve changed the way we let our homes.
If you wish to apply for a home with us, you’ll need to contact your local council and apply directly with them.
You’re eligible to apply with the council if you:
- are over 18
- have the right to live in the UK
- currently live in the UK, Channel Islands, the Isle of Man or the Republic of Ireland
- can’t afford to rent a home privately or buy your own home
- are 16 or 17 years old and have a trustee
- are from the European Economic Area (EEA) and are working or have the money to be self-sufficient.
Homes to rent right now
We have some homes that are available to rent now on Zoopla. Availability is on a first come first served basis (subject to application approval). You do not need to be registered with the Local Authority to apply.
You can view all our available homes on Zoopla.
If you’d like to apply to rent any of the properties listed on Zoopla, please register your interest directly through the Zoopla website and our lettings team will get in touch to discuss your application.
Ex-service personnel in Lancaster
If you wish to view our Allocations policy please click here.