If your circumstances change, we’re here to help you find a new home that suits you. As a Guinness tenant, you may be able to exchange or transfer to another of our homes.

  • Ending your tenancy

    We're sorry to see you go and will try and make your move as easy as possible.

  • Looking to transfer homes

    If you need a bigger or smaller home than you have at the moment, or want to move to a different area, you can apply to transfer to another Guinness home.

  • Swapping your home

    You can swap your home with someone else who lives in social housing. It’s called a mutual exchange.

  • What to do if a tenant passes away

    Losing a loved one is very painful. If your relative lived in a Guinness home, here's what you need to know.