New way to book your gas heating and hot water repairs
25 October 2021
From Monday 25 October, if you have gas central heating and need to book a heating or hot water repair you can call our contractors directly to speak to a dedicated expert, who can book your appointment or may be able to help you rectify issues over the phone.
- If you’re based in the South East please call K&T Heating on 0208 269 4502
- If you’re based in the North and South West please call Sure Maintenance on 0800 093 2220
- If you want to request a communal repair in the South West please call Robert Heath on 0203 764 3001
What you can expect from the new service:
- You’ll receive a 5-hour appointment slot within the 24-hour window for emergency gas appointments (when you don’t have any heating or hot water). So you don’t need to wait in all day.
- If the engineer can’t fix the problem during the visit and needs to come back with parts or to fit a new boiler, the new appointment will be booked straight away, or you’ll be given details of the next steps.
- Access to an Energy Advice Officer who can work with you to make sure your boiler is running efficiently, and help you switch providers or tariff to save money.
- Once an engineer has visited your home for a repair, you will be sent a satisfaction survey by email so you can tell us how things went.
For all other queries and repairs requests or if your heating or hot water is supplied through storage heaters and cylinders or through renewable technology such as heat pumps, please continue to contact us on 0303 123 1890 or via our website.
These changes are a result of a review of our heating and hot water servicing contracts. We want to thank the customers who have been involved in this review. Their help reviewing potential contractors and shaping the new contract has ensured improvements to the service you receive.