Report a neighbourhood issue

Something not quite right in your neighbourhood? Find out who’s responsible and report any problems that we need to know about below.

Do you want to report anti-social behaviour?

If you’re having problems with your neighbours and want to report anti-social behaviour, please do NOT use this form. You’ll need to do that using our ‘Report anti-social behaviour‘ form.

Who’s responsible?

Not sure who looks after what on your estate? Find out about the most common issues below.

Abandoned vehicles

Please contact us if you spot an abandoned vehicle on your estate. Depending on whose land it’s been left on, we’ll work with the council to remove it, or remove it ourselves if it’s on our land.

You can also use your MyGuinness account to report this issue to us online.


You’re responsible for putting your rubbish in the communal bins or leaving it outside your home on bin collection day. You can find your bin collection day on the website.


We need to keep communal areas clear, so that fire exits aren’t blocked and everyone stays safe.

Please don’t store any personal items – including doormats, plants or shoes – in the corridors. These are a fire hazard, and we’ll remove them from communal areas.

Fly-tipping and bulk waste

You’re responsible for getting rid of large waste items. The council will take these away, but will usually charge for this. You can find out how to arrange this here.

If you spot fly-tipping in your neighbourhood, you should report it to your local council.

It’s not our responsibility to remove bulk waste, and if we do, the cost of removal may be added to the service charge for that estate.

You can also use your MyGuinness account to report this issue to us online.

Roads and pavements

We’ll fix problems with roads or pavements on our land. Just let us know what and where the problem is. If it’s not on Guinness land, you should report it to your local council.

Parking on the street

We can’t guarantee you a parking space unless you’ve been allocated one. You can apply for a parking permit by contacting us.

You can also use your MyGuinness account to apply for a parking permit online.

Report a problem with parking to our ASB team.


If a street light has gone out, we’ll need to know if it’s on our land or someone else’s.

Get in touch to let us know where it is and we’ll send someone out to fix it. If it’s not on our land, you should report it to your local council.

Trees and hedges

You’re responsible for keeping trees and hedges around your property neat and tidy. If you think a tree needs some attention in a common area, like a communal garden, let us know. If it’s not on Guinness land, please contact your local council.

Report neighbourhood issues

  • Your details

  • This could be because you've returned from abroad, received a track and trace alert or are quarantined from school, etc.