It is tailored to your individual needs, so you get the support that’s right for you. The support you receive is tailored to your needs and circumstances. It could include:
- Job search support, including CV writing and interviews
- Careers advice and coaching
- Identifying transferable skills and experience for new roles
- Work experience or work placements
- Skills training, qualifications or licences to practice
- Personal development such as communication, confidence and coping strategies
- Benefit calculations for when you start work
- Help on how to manage your finances, housing, childcare or other responsibilities
- Self-employment advice
- Signposting to specialist services, including health and wellbeing
- Discretionary ‘Performance Fund’ to help pay for support and resources to overcome barriers to work
Ready to Restart?
Speak to your Jobcentre Plus Work Coach to find out more about the Restart Scheme who will put you in touch with the Restart team.