Ever wanted to use a power tool to put up a shelf or learn basic household maintenance to help save you money? If you are female, over 18 years old, unemployed or on a low income and live in Greater Manchester, we can help!
Running Daily from Monday 6 March to Friday 10 March from 10am – 2.30pm
Attend a 5-day FREE training course as part of International Women’s Day where you can:
- Learn practical skills such as putting up shelves, decorating and tiling
- Learn basic plumbing – changing washers, blocked drain/toilet, shower pressure issues
- Get advice to reduce energy costs and energy efficient products to take home
- Get support to progress into or at work or in volunteering.
- Get a Level 1 Award in Health & Safety
- Collect your free tool box when you complete the training
- PLUS, an Opportunity to participate in a work placement
It’s free to attend and lunch is provided but you must be able to attend each training day.
Apply by Wednesday 1 March 2023. Spaces are limited!
Register your interest here: